What time do the gates open for Sandringham Craft and Wood Festival?
How much are tickets?
- To follow!
Are dogs allowed on the showground?
- Dogs are very welcome at Sandringham Craft and Wood Festival. All we would ask is that you keep them on a lead and that you clear up after them.
No dogs to be left unattended in hot cars.
Do you have facilities for the disabled?
- We have disabled loos and we will attempt to park you as close to the entrance as possible (speak to the car park attendant when you arrive). Please be aware that the show is held on grassed open ground.
- We work with Advanced Mobility to provide mobility scooters at all our events. Please click on the link to save money and book a scooter in advance.
Can I get there by public transport?
- Bus 35 from Kings Lynn Bus Station to West Newton (Opposite Church)
Do you offer public camping?
- No we don’t but there is an excellent camp site within walking distance of the show – please click here to be taken to their website.
I am interested in exhibiting with you at Sandringham Craft and Wood Festival – where do I find out more?
- Fantastic! More information and an enquiry form here.
How do I find out about your food festivals and country shows?
These shows have their own websites.