The piazza is that area of the Craft and Wood Festival where you can relax and enjoy the variety of street food we have available. Choose from International cuisine, with Punjabi or Thai, or you may prefer traditional English scampi and chips or pie and mash. We also have a very healthy option with the Hush Hush Salad Bar.
You can also enjoy a choice of the real ales and cocktails then sit and enjoy the general ambience of the event. We have seating areas both outdoor if you enjoy the sun and undercover for shade and plenty of space to just sit and relax for a while. The Piazza is central to the Wood and Craft Festival so a great place to set up camp while you visit or return to the many attractions.
Don’t forget to visit
- The Woodcraft Marquee, where you will see variety of different coppice crafts and traditional English woodcrafts
- The Blacksmiths’ Marquee, for Stokes of England and Caleys Blacksmiths
- The Working Crafts Marquee, for textiles, beekeeping, spinning, pottery, corn dollies and more
- The Glassblowing Marquee, where E&M Glass will be doing hourly glass blowing demonstrations
- Ian Freemantle’s Gallery, for traditional, creative English woodcraft
- King’s Lynn Woodturners, for a whole marquee of enthusiastic woodturners
- Vintage Machinery Display, to see how agricultural machinery used to be used
- Falconry Display, for birds of prey of many varieties, also to be demonstrating in the arena
- Craft Halls, for a stunning collection of different crafters and artists. A great place for that unique present.
- Food Halls, for a taste bud tantilising wander between the taste-before-you-buy stalls
- The Sandringham Cup, where our international team of chainsaw carvers will be hard at work on their competition pieces. Keep going back to see how they progress!
- Towy Vale Hamsters, for the small and cute. Be warned, they have hamsters and cages for sale!
- N&J Heavy Horses, who will be offering carriage rides
- Hawthorne Heavy Horses, ready to meet their fans between arena demonstrations